This full-color resource is the second in a series that teaches a biblical worldview. This resource helps children understand what it means to be fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of the Most High God. The focus is enabling students to develop a healthy self-image based on biblical principles:
1. God made me in His image and crowned me with glory;
2. He has given me special gifts and a unique purpose in life;
3. I can creatively express God's love;
4. I am meant to think about beautiful and praiseworthy things, especially God and His Word;
5. I must make decisions based on God's truth;
6. I can always know the wise thing to do;
7. I am a beloved child of God whose true identity is found in Christ.
A related coloring book for younger children is sold separately.
Who Am I? - Book 2 - Biblical Worldview of Self-Image
Publisher: Apologia Educational Ministries
Format: Hard Cover Book
Grade 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Topic: Biblical Studies - Bible Study and Reference